Meet the Bane Meet the Bane

Would've laughed if I didn't already see "Meet the Pyro" 50 times.

RoidDroid responds:

Then I guess it's as much your fault as it is mine.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Dreams are not signs or visions, or repressed memories, or your fucking subconscious. Dreams are this. This is a dream.

Or probably like, a bunch of dreams strung together. I doubt anyone could remember a dream this long upon waking up. Then again, no one's sure that David Firth is entirely human.

So good.

How to be funny How to be funny

Hey, author, I seriously want your attention.
Search "how to be a vblogger" in movies on Newgrounds. Then proceed to feel redundant. Or brilliant. I'm sure you'll feel brilliant regardless.

Falling Sands Falling Sands

Very fun and great and bla bla bla

The only thing I could think of to make this better is sound. Like, the sounds of C4 and fire and likewise and such as. Or something, cause pure silence isn't doing it.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Ugh, so close to great

Really a fantastic game except for:
Guns are...impotent. Really, they're not worth it. Too loud, suck up too many points, and cause....
Lag. I've died simply because the inventory wouldn't open and I couldn't heal myself. That's one of many instances of bs lag.

GLITCHES.
At the end of the game, during the docks run, my "companion" just straight up stopped shooting. He followed, but just couldn't seem to be bothered with the zombies.

I don't remember where sadly, but I found an item called "undefined". It was not a bonus thing or a reward and couldn't be used for anything.

Despite all that, this is still f***ing fun.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Perfectly epic

Only drawbacks are collisions and helicopters. You can have a car all the way to the side, but somehow still hit it, and have you fucking tried beating helicopters on highway to hell? It just doesn't seem that well thought out, keeping to one side while being shot, all you can do is get lucky and not die. Aside from that, amazing game, refreshing. Also, props to TomaMoto for AWESOME voice acting, despite being forced to use words like "chumps" and "yo-yo's(?)".

Evil-Dog responds:

"yo-yos" is from the 90s remake of Night of the Living Dead haha

Anger Storm Anger Storm

God damn, do yourself a favor and invest a little more than 10...pounds is that? This is good shit.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

haha thanks! I really appreciate you taking a liking to it :D and I plan to! It never occurred to me to invest in any recording equipment until now. I plan on getting an external soundcard come christmas hopefully then I can record some better quality samples :3 thanks again!

Douse or dry. Douse or dry.

Hard to review piano

I mean, unless the reviewer also plays piano. Otherwise, one can only comment on the melody, and that's just up to personal preference. But I like this a lot.

Calamaistr responds:

:) thanks, but isnt that the same with every instrument?

-cal.

Surface (2011) Surface (2011)

Clean?

The Diablo and Starcraft is very much felt, that alone is commendable. But there's a fair bit of noise in the beginning and end, why don't you just clean that up and stop lying? Also, it feels a bit bare to me, but I guess some would like it like this.

Very relaxing though.

CloudConnected responds:

Clean as in acoustic, not using a distortion pedal. :) Thanks for the review!