Anger Storm Anger Storm

God damn, do yourself a favor and invest a little more than 10...pounds is that? This is good shit.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

haha thanks! I really appreciate you taking a liking to it :D and I plan to! It never occurred to me to invest in any recording equipment until now. I plan on getting an external soundcard come christmas hopefully then I can record some better quality samples :3 thanks again!

Douse or dry. Douse or dry.

Hard to review piano

I mean, unless the reviewer also plays piano. Otherwise, one can only comment on the melody, and that's just up to personal preference. But I like this a lot.

Calamaistr responds:

:) thanks, but isnt that the same with every instrument?

-cal.

Surface (2011) Surface (2011)

Clean?

The Diablo and Starcraft is very much felt, that alone is commendable. But there's a fair bit of noise in the beginning and end, why don't you just clean that up and stop lying? Also, it feels a bit bare to me, but I guess some would like it like this.

Very relaxing though.

CloudConnected responds:

Clean as in acoustic, not using a distortion pedal. :) Thanks for the review!

Slug Slug

Fantastic

This song is quite the mood-setter, a surprisingly beautiful cacophony. I somehow find melody through all the dissonance...

InvisibleObserver responds:

I should hope you find melody, I spent time writing one. :P

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Forgot to breate

I can't really say much except I love it. There's an inner part to people that is incredibly hard to open and feel, this song feels like a piece of it.

broove responds:

Aww... what a sweet review.
Thank you, bro.