Meet the Bane Meet the Bane

Would've laughed if I didn't already see "Meet the Pyro" 50 times.

RoidDroid responds:

Then I guess it's as much your fault as it is mine.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Dreams are not signs or visions, or repressed memories, or your fucking subconscious. Dreams are this. This is a dream.

Or probably like, a bunch of dreams strung together. I doubt anyone could remember a dream this long upon waking up. Then again, no one's sure that David Firth is entirely human.

So good.

How to be funny How to be funny

Hey, author, I seriously want your attention.
Search "how to be a vblogger" in movies on Newgrounds. Then proceed to feel redundant. Or brilliant. I'm sure you'll feel brilliant regardless.

Pwanchi Burger Episode 1 Pwanchi Burger Episode 1

Pretty good

I mean the comedy was...alright. I laughed at a few points, that's a good sign. But seriously, do you check your friggin' sound? For example the fat japanese guy's laugh, and a bird at one point, basically the higher frequencies - THEY'RE TOO LOUD. F***ing shrill. That can't be hard to fix.

Madness Dance Party 4 Madness Dance Party 4

Yesss

This is seriously underrated, score should be way higher than 3.85. I still don't get just why this is so good. Maybe it's cause the darker Krinkel's series gets, the funnier it is when you make it dance.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Epic

You remain a master of serious, captivating animations that are held in balance with absurdly ridiculous hilarity.

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Fuck you Talemir

I don't even care that I'm not talking about the actual flash, dissing FFVIII was totally uncalled for, like your mom rimming me last night.

But otherwise, I kinda felt this movie was a parody of anime in a way. Where everything's ridiculously dramatic and just fucking.....weird. This made me smile. Like Talemir's mom's tongue in my asshole. I came to like it.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

So good

You just made a flawless transition from ridiculous jokes, apparently aimed at pissing other people off, to a totally serious and genuinely captivating episode. I kinda miss all the wacky game jokez though. Hoping there'll be a season 2?

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

So Good

I'm really glad you didn't just recycle the same jokes from the first one (the childish voices), but made up something new and totally fucking crazy. And for some reason I'm SURE that the whimsical stranger is based on Oney, or at least I've seen a similar character somewhere...

Oney responds:

haha he is basically just sean kiely but nakeder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdScu C-2b4

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

What the hell

That was brilliant! How could anyone who's ever seen like 3 episodes of DBZ not like that? I remember that friggin' episode, and it was JUST LIKE THIS. 10/10, because this flash set out to parody DBZ, and it passed with fucking flying colors.